These Oatmeal Cookies are made with whole grains, packed with fiber, free of butter and flour, eggless and easy to make with basic pantry ingredients
❤️Support me for my work:
📌Get FREE Guide “Easy baking recipes Substitutions”:
———————————- RECIPE ————————————
* 1 cup (130 g) oat flour or whole wheat flour
* 1 cup rolled oats old fashioned (100 g)
* 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 1/3 cup (90 g) melted coconut oil
* 1/4 – 1/2 cup (50 – 90g) granulated sugar
* 2-3 tablespoons milk 30-45 ml
* 1/4 cup chopped nuts, dry fruits (optional)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 F degrees (180 C). Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large bowl add oat flour, rolled oats, baking powder, sugar and salt. Mix well.
3. Add milk, vanilla extract, coconut oil. Mix until combined.
4. Add in the nuts, dry fruits, chocolate chips.
5. The dough will be wet and sticky. That’s okay. Then the coconut oil has hardened and the dough looks like crumb.
6. Take a small portion from the dough. Roll to form a round shape (1 inch diameter)
7. Then press it with your palms to flatten it and make a circle of around 2.5 inch diameter. Repeat with remaining dough and make all the cookies similarly. You will get 13 to 14 cookies.
8. Bake at 350 F degrees (180 C) for
1. 18 minutes – for softer cookies with slightly crunchy edges;
2. 20 minutes – for crispy edges and soft center;
3. 22 minutes – if you want super crispy cookies and want the center to be crisp too (it’s my favorite texture)
9. Allow to cool 5 – 10 minutes on the baking pan then place them on a wire rack to cool completely.
10. Store them in an airtight container.
DISCLAIMER: This video contains affiliate links, which help support this channel. When you purchase through a link here, at no extra cost I make a small commission which helps me continue to provide content and videos for you. As always, thank you so much for your support!
#oatmealcookies #oatcookies #easycookies #foodmetrica