How to make Gluten, Soy, and Sugar-Free Korean Chicken Wings using the new 2020 Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid. (See recipe below.)
Gluten/Soy/Sugar-Free Instant Pot Air Fryer
Korean Chicken Wings Recipe
1-1/2 Lb. Chicken Wings (around 14 wings)
1/2 c. Arrowroot Powder
2 t. Diamond Kosher Salt
* Refined Coconut Oil (to grease basket or pan)
1/4. c. Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos Teriyaki Sauce
1 Clove of Garlic, pressed or minced
2 Tablespoon Green Onions
1/2 of a Seeded Hawaiian Chili Pepper (optional)
– Measure, then, pour the coconut aminos into a bowl.
– Press or mince one clove of fresh garlic.
– Use kitchen shears to cut the green onions and chili pepper, or chop with a knife.
– Add the garlic, green onions and chili pepper to the sauce and stir, then, put it on the side.
– Place the air fryer broiling tray into the basket. * Grease the broiling with oil.
– Pat the chicken wings dry with paper towels.
– Sprinkle a little salt onto both sides of chicken.
– Coat chicken on all sides with arrowroot powder.
– Place chicken on the broiling tray (single layer only.)
– Air fry at 380 for 24 minutes.
– Flip the chicken wings around when the air fryer lid says “Turn Food” after 12 minutes.
– Place the lid back on and the air fryer will continue cooking for 12 more minutes.
– Turn up the air fryer temperature to 400, then, cook for an additional 5 minutes.
– Remove chicken wings from the air fryer then, dip the cooked wings in the sauce.
– Garnish with green onions (optional.)
– Serve hot and enjoy!
* Update: Use parchment paper with holes made for air fryer baskets instead of oil. This will prevent the wings from sticking to the basket.
©Carol Nakamoto, January 2020