Breakfast Sausage Paleo Egg Muffins recipe.
Would you like to know exactly what to eat to lose fat and get healthy without giving up your favorite foods or starving yourself? 👉
Proven recipe categories that ensure you never have to eat a boring meal – ever, again
Kickstart morning with this low carb keto breakfast recipe to help you burn fat throughout the day – Breakfast Sausage Paleo Egg Muffins.
How to make Breakfast Sausage Paleo Egg Muffins:
1/3 pound breakfast sausage
4 large eggs
1 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp chopped scallions
1/3 cup red bell pepper diced
1/3 cup broccoli florets, black pepper to taste
– Preheat oven to 375ºF
– In a skillet heat the olive oil over medium heat
– Add the breakfast sausage and brown it breaking it up into small chunks as it cooks
– In a measuring cup, beat the eggs until smooth
– Season to taste with salt and black pepper
– Generously grease 6 muffin cups with extra olive oil
– Place the sausage,bell pepper and broccoli florets into each muffin cup
– Pour the beaten eggs into each muffin cup until it is ¾ full
– Sprinkle the scallions over the filled muffin cups
– Bake for 18 to 22 minutes, or until the frittatas have puffed and set
– Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly
– Remove them from the pan and serve immediately.