GRAB YOUR FREE PRINTABLE RECIPES & SHOPPING LIST:
Join Kelly, mom of 5 and freezer-cooking expert, from The Family Freezer as she prepares 12 Healthy Freezer Meals using bulk ingredients from Sam’s Club. Here’s what we’re making:
1. Sweet and Sour BBQ Chicken (x3 Bags)
2. Tex Mex Beef and Cabbage (x3 Bags)
3. Southwest Rice and Bean Soup (x3 Bags)
4. Sausage-Stuffed Mini Sweet Peppers (x3 Bags)
* Note: We’ll be making three bags of each recipe for a total of 12 meals. This is the best way to take advantage of Sam’s Clubs bulk ingredients!
These easy and healthy meals can be quickly assembled and frozen for months! Don’t forget to get your copy of Kelly’s recipes and shopping list for free!
– Join Freezer Meal Pro –