This tropical, heart-healthy, and super tasty Green Smoothie recipe is jammed with greens and lots of fruits!
Made with 7 ingredients, and is ready in under 5 minutes. It is vegan and dairy-free.
A simple green tropical smoothie that is nutritious, and delicious. Thanks to the tropical fruits, you won’t even taste the avocado and spinach in here. That’s another win.
This green smoothie has NO ADDED SUGAR, NO FAT, yet still keeps you satiated for hours. Makes a great breakfast or a snack.
The texture of this green smoothie is super thick and creamy without any dairy, and you can even eat it with a spoon. Just saying. 🙂
SUBSCRIBE HERE ➔ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRyPPlAalIpnYtj8ONdN_4w
#greensmoothie #detoxrecipe #healthybreakfast
Click here for the full recipe with all the tips & tricks: http://mygingergarlickitchen.com/kiwi-raita/
FOR GREEN SMOOTHIE:
☛ 1/2 medium ripe avocado
☛ 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
☛ 1/2 cup mango chunks
☛ 2 cubes frozen spinach, (or use 1 cup fresh spinach)
☛ 1 medium sized frozen banana
☛ 1 inch ginger, peeled
☛ 1 cup coconut water (or use plain water/orange juice/ unsweetened almond milk)
INGREDIENTS FOR SERVING:
☛ Sliced or chopped kiwis
☛ Chopped fresh coriander (cilantro) leaves
☛ Pinch of red chili flakes
HOW TO MAKE GREEN SMOOTHIE:
1. Place all the smoothie ingredients in a blender and blend until thick and smooth. Scrape down the sides if needed.
If the smoothie is too thick, then add more liquid and blend again to get a slightly thin smoothie.
2. Once done, split green smoothie between 2 tall glasses, or 3-4 small glasses. Serve immediately or store in a smoothie jar to enjoy it on-the-go.
1. I used frozen spinach in this smoothie recipe. But you can also use organic fresh spinach in this smoothie.
2. The addition of frozen fruits makes the detox green smoothie thick and creamy in texture. So make sure to use at least 2 frozen fruits or veggies in this smoothie.
3. My green smoothie is super thick, but you can surely adjust the consistency of this smoothie.
4. For a nutty richness, you can also use chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, ground flaxseeds, or hemp seeds to this green smoothie.
5.This smoothie can also be made into a post-workout smoothie by adding 1-2 tablespoons of protein powder. 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt can also be added to this smoothie.
6. To keep this smoothie high in tropical flavors, I added coconut water here. But you can also use coconut milk, unsweetened almond milk, or any other dairy-free milk.
7. Coconut water can also be replaced by unsweetened freshly squeezed orange juice or pineapple juice.
8. If you are allergic to any fruit in this ingredients list, then you can substitute them any other fruit of your choice.
9. For some added protein, nut butter or almonds can also be added to this green smoothie.
10. Use a high powered blender to make this smoothie, because it blends frozen fruits and vegetables much better. If you don’t have a high power smoothie blender, then add more liquid to blend your smoothie.
11. Fresh ginger intensifies the flavors of a green smoothie, so make sure to use the fresh ginger in this smoothie. If your blender is not high powdered, then instead of the whole ginger piece, use grated or finely chopped ginger.
If you loved this easy recipe video, then please do give it a like and also share this video with your family and friends. Also, please subscribe to my channel. Feel free to ask if you have any queries regarding this recipe. I would love to help you.
Also, do hit the bell icon. If you hit the bell icon, you will be the first one to receive the notification about all my new video uploads. Happy cooking. Thanks for watching. 😊
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ My Social Media Links ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Follow Anu.Mggk on Instagram: http://instagram.com/anu.mggk/
Soundtrack: A Very Brady Special by Kevin MacLeod